Tuesday, December 7, 2010

          

                                 REFLECTIONS OF BEAUTIFUL MORNING.     

                                The sun rises above the hillerest,  
                                As does the joy of my hearts; 
                                Rays of warmth and love, 
                                From her I will never depart.  

                                Fresh dew upon the grass,
                                Young birds chirp in their nests;  
                                I watch her gently sleep,
                                My love to her silently profess. 

                                I enjoy the stillness and calm, 
                                Watching as she smiles and dreams;
                                She brings me stillness and peace, 
                                Like that of a slow flowing stream. 

                               My heart and soul flow with love,
                               And I smile as I  quietly reflect;  
                               I've been handed a sweet princess,
                               A sweet princess to love and protect. 

                               A vow to my self I make, 
                               As she quietly sleeps away;  
                               To love and always cherish her, 
                               Until my last breath, 
                               Until my last day.                    

                                                               (Micheal Brieck)

                      Penuhkan hari2 yang mendatang dengan cinta dan kasih sayang,moga kita menjadi insan pengasih,peyayang dan disukai oleh ramai orang. Jadilah manusia yang prihatin,bertimbangrasa dan penuh dengan tanggungjawab agar kita sedar fungsi kewujudan kita di muka bumi Allah ini....

No comments: